LISSMAC systems for metal processing set benchmarks in innovative sheet metal processing through highly-effective, two-sided deburring and edge rounding of punched, laser and fine plasma cut workpieces using only one work process. Unlike grinding machines, SBM-L G1S2s win over customers with more efficient processing work savings of up to 60%.
Both sides – One work step
The innovation – In the dry processing method, the highly efficient double-sided processing of all cut contours (outside and inside contours) on sheets is done in only one work process. Double-sided synchronous processing offers highest productivity in the production process of our customers. The processing principle of LISSMAC systems guarantees across the entire working with optimal tool utilization because the processing of the workpiece is always crossways to the feed direction. The LISSMAC system portfolio comprises three machine series. Depending on customer requirements, the M, L or XL series is used. These series differ in the number of assemblies for workpiece processing.
- Deburring and edge rounding of parts up to 50 mm material thickness
- Removal of spots on the sheet metal surface
- Processing both sides of the parts simultaneously eliminates the need of turning heavy parts and processing them for a second time
- Simultaneous deburring and edge rounding of interior and exterior contours
- Dry operation
- Simple, intuitive operation
- The processing units can be individually adjusted or turned on and off electrically.
- Maximum productivity while maintaining machining quality
- The cross-machining principle guarantees optimum tool utilization over the entire working width.
- Faster and simpler tool change within just a few minutes
- Modular and compact in modern machine design – smaller footprint
- Improved work environment – Reduction of dust, dirt and noise
- Optionally available: Conveyor Technology; Handling Systems, Automation; Custom Solutions
- Up to 60 % work time savings compared to one-side processing grinding machines
Learn more about the exciting products solutions that Lissmac offers from your solution providers – Premier Machine Tool Midwest – sales 414-254-5150 / firstname.lastname@example.org