The N7 is a 4th generation high production & high precision model carrying the quality and capability of the SPN series. Newly engineered key machine components include the machine base, column, saddle, and newly designed CAM-style high speed tool changer. The N7 has a longer snout spindle for greater accessibility to the work piece. Niigata originated the “BOX IN BOX” Machine design to provide High-speed, optimum cutting performance and long-term stability.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Box in Box – Ultra Rigid Construction for Increased Cutting Capability at the Top of the Y-Axis for Large Component and Tombstone Work
• Excellent Spindle Accessibility with New Slant Design Spindle Snout – Achieve More Powerful Cutting with Shorter Tools
• Three Point Casting with Honeycomb Design Provides a Solid Base Structure for Simple Three Point Leveling
• Stationary column fixed directly to machine base yields increased cutting capability at top of Y-axis stroke.
• Lower rail mounted perpendicular to upper rail allows mass of spindle saddle to be supported fully thereby increasing rigidity and accuracy.
• Reduced mass of spindle headstock assembly contributes to lower maintenance and a longer service life.
• Mass of Moving Body (Spindle Saddle) is as Light as 1/3.
Learn more from your Niigata dealer for Wisconsin and UP of Michigan – Premier Machine Tool Midwest Sales 414-254-5150 / firstname.lastname@example.org